This is the Factions plugin continued. This has been updated to support Minecraft 1.13.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Madus, Cayorion, ulumulu1510, Brettflan
New in Factions 3
- Updated for Minecraft 1.13
- Reworked ranks system. Now with CUSTOM RANKS.
- Reworked faction permission system, so faction permissions can be assigned to individual players, individual factions, relations, ranks as well as ranks within other factions.
- Updated for WorldGuard 7.0.0
- Factions warps
- /f top - list the top Factions
- /f fly - fly within own territory (if enabled by Admins).
- Removed HeroChat integration (A PR to reimplement it would be welcome)
1. Stop the server.
2. Backup your files at SERVER/mstore/ .
2. Put MassiveCore.jar and Factions.jar in the SERVER/plugins folder. (MassiveCore.jar is bundled in the download).
3. Start the server.
4. The database should update itself now to work with Factions 3, no work should be done on your part. If it does not work, please make a bug report.
5. Configure Factions if so wished (can be done without restarting or reloading the server).
Open SERVER/mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json and change whatever you would like, to configure Factions.
Open SERVER/mstore/massivecore_mconf/instance.json and change whatever you would like, to configure MassiveCore.
The documentation is not yet finished, but it can be found here: http://muj.dk/factions/
NEW Official Factions Discord:
Obviously a lot of work can be done to improve the plugin, and as any software project it has bugs. If you have a feature request or a bug report, please submit that here, and I will take a look at it.
Factions3 for 1.13+ 3.3.3
The Factions plugin recontinued
The plugins is working very fine, although with a bad support in discord, something also to add would be good to add a folder for languages. Please keep updating it, if you see changes you will be given more stars because it really is a very good job.
I downloaded and in the first 10 seconds figured out you could just create a faction for $100, immediately disband it - gaining $1000, then repeat this process for an infinite amount of money.
This happens because you are given all the money in the faction bank on disband ($1000 by default).