Want to have all your faction needs in one place? Tired of going through the many commands and help menus? Well now you can easily access all of that (soon) with FactionsGUI!
This plugin is a work in progress. I hope to make it a great plugin with configurations, every command in it, and 100% customization.
If anything is broken, PLEASE post the error and how you came to that error. Please use pastebin!
This was requested so many times by people wanting it like the plugin found here, so I thought I would support it.
- Able to edit SOME of the items for icons in the generated config.
- No Setup!
- Low performance need.
- Alias to open it faster: /fgui
- No need to edit player permissions to work with the GUI.
- Easy Faction Invite/Revoke invite menu.
- Teleport/Set/Delete Faction home.
- Kick faction members menu.
- Faction info, Status, and List of faction options.
- Toggle map on/off.
- Different left/right click results.
- Change Relations.
- Toggle See chunks.
- PlayerHead for your own stats
- List factions GUI Menu.
- /factionsgui - Open the menu.
- factionsgui.gui - OP - Allows you to open the GUI.
Code (Text):# Version 1.0 of FactionsGUI - UUID
# Author Brannon Blair
# Skype: yodamonkey5
# Contributors for the porting of this plugin to UUID: bloodshot45
# item1 is the real name of the item1 slot of the border.
# damage_value1 is the damage value of the item to make it colored. Must be filled in and a number.
# Continued for the rest.
Post your server if you are using it. I will list them here. I will check periodically to keep the list up to date.
Have any problems? Want to help me develop? Want to give suggestions and don't want to post below? Want your own plugin? Contact my skype!
Clicking the image will add my skype.
You can add it manually by using my username: yodamonkey5
Have Mcore Factions? Go Here:
Check out WelcomeMessage:
Donate to help support me