- Tested Minecraft Versions:
FactionsPermsHow does it work?
Permissions based on territories! This plugin allows you to assign permissions based on territories, no matter what permission plugin you're using*! This plugin requires FactionsFramework. This allows supporting any version of Factions.
As long as your permissions plugin supports groups, the plugin will automatically assign it to a factions_something group. These groups are:
You don't have to use all of these groups! You can use 0, 1, 4, or whatever. Simply use your already existing permission plugins and create the group. There are no permissions or commands.
- factions_none - when they're in none/wilderness
- factions_warzone - when they're in the warzone
- factions_safezone - when they're in the safezone
- factions_ally - when they're in another factions land (that they're an ally too)
- factions_neutral - when they're in another factions land (that they're neutral too)
- factions_enemy - when they're in another factions land (that they're an enemy too)
- factions_truce - when they're in another factions land (that they're in a truce too)
- factions_own - when they're in their own factions land
This will allow you to take complete control of your Factions server and again expanding it beyond it's already set limits.