- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- [en], [fr] & translatable
Minecraft Version Latest compatible FairTrade version
Actually version 2.3 is version 2.2, because version 2.2 was named 2.1b
- Bugfix: Player now should be able to trade money
- API version 1.13.1
- Better database scheme
- API version 1.13
- Vault support, also trade with money is now allowed (tested with TNE). Backup & erase your trading.txt to get the update.
- Chat clickable after getting a trade request to accept
- When players change their offer, now the confirmation is reseted.
- The GUI are automatically closed
- API version 1.13.1 only
- PREFIX message editable
- API version 1.13 (1.12 still supported)
- Self-trade disabled by default
- Items in "log" container are now not selectable
FairTrade allows you to trade items between players and be sure it is fair, like in most MMO (like dofus, diablo or world of warcraft) with a customizable GUI.
Functionalities & Qualities
It exists lot of plugins, that will do that... But this one is in 1.13!
- Secure trade
- Easely customizable interface + customizable messages
- Each transaction is registered into a SQLite database
- Maximum distance configurable
- /trade <player> or /req <player>
- /accept or /acc (or left click on notification)
- /tradelog <ID>
- /trademax <Max Trade Distance (number)>
(old version, similar)
- Left slots are what you give
- Right slots are what you receive (unmodifiables)
- Wool each side are for player confirm status.
- Book is confirm / cancel button.
- Warning : shift click, double click, or long click are unusable for security.
Please tell in comment if you discover a new bug.
Code (YAML):# max distance for trading
# All messages are located in "lang/lang_**.yml" (ie. "lang/lang_en.yml")
# Self trading for Testing purpose
All messages are modifiables (except errors).
You can save a custom set of messages (ie. localization) into a .yml file into the lang/ folder.
To customize the interface, modify file trading.txt
It's a representation of the ingame-GUI.
The items itselves cannot be set for now, but you can set the layout of the menu.
Code (Text):#each number is a slot
# only one (3)
# nb of (1) = nb of (2)
Easy SQLite Browser: https://sqliteonline.com/
FairTrade [1.13.2] 2.3
A secure & customizable way to trade items, support Vault.