- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
★ What is FakePlayers? ★
Fakeplayers gives you the option to
manipulate the online indicator in the serverlist
by simulating players on your Spigot server,
without interfering your real players.
★ Setup ★
1. Put the file in your Plugins folder.
2. Download TTA and put it in your plugins folder.
3. Restart your server.
4. Configure the amount of players you want to have.
5. Enjoy a more popular looking server.
★ Features ★
- No ProtocolLib required!
- Custom amount of players via config.
- No limits regarding faked players.
- No blocking of real users, when they
try to join a full server.
- It works for all versions from 1.8 to the
latest 1.13 version.
★ Pictures ★
★ Commands ★
Not required for basic function!
/fakePlayers create <name> - create a new fake player [Player & Console]
/fakePlayers remove <name> - remove the specified fake player [Player & Console]
★ Permissions ★
FakePlayers.Commands - Required for /fakePlayers commands
★ BungeeCord ★
This plugin is a adaptation from a feature of CBMFC:
★ Maven ★
releases | snapshots
Ask for help before you leave a bad review else you will not receive any kind of help!
By donwloading/using this plugin you agree to the following terms!:
-> You are not permitted to claim this plugin as your own!
-> You are not permitted to decompiling the plugin's sourcecode!
-> You are not permitted to modify the code or the plugin and call it your own!
-> You are not permitted to redistributing this plugin as your own!
FakePlayers | 1.8 - 1.14.2 | Fully Customizable 1.9
Simulate the amount of online players in your Serverlist without blocking your real players!