+ Advanced Mode => This mode will not just edit the online player count, but instead add fully faked players with random names
- Those players will be visible in the tablist and serverlist (when hovering over the online count)
- You can set a collection of names in the config (the plugin then will pick some out of them by random without duplicates)
- The amount of names must equal or be higher then the amount of faked players you set (if advanced...
FakePlayers | 1.8 - 1.14.2 | Fully Customizable 1.9
Simulate the amount of online players in your Serverlist without blocking your real players!
* Fixed several compability issues with other plugins
+ Option to set the Gamemode of the fake players in the config.yml (default: CREATIVE)
- A full list of all available gamemodes: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/GameMode.html
- Only change this option if it comes to compability problems with other plugins
+ Support for MC 1.14
* Fixed startup error for Spigot 1.13.2
Thanks to @danechek for reporting this error.danechek likes this.
+ Option to set the name of your default world folder (config.yml)
- Default: "world"
- Only use this option if your default world folder isn't called world
+ Option in the config to enable the ProtocolLib mode
- Only use this mode if you have errors or to debug a error while communicating with the dev
- FakePlayers commands are not supported in this mode
- You need to install ProtocolLib for this mode
+ Efficiency improvements
+ Fixed server crash on shutdown when the server tried to save data for a huge number of faked players
+ Updated NMS code
- Re-named "addTablistPlayer" command to "create"
+ Implement success message for /fakePlayers create command
+ The name of a fake player now also supports color codes (by using the § character)
+ /fakePlayers remove <name> - remove the specified fake player [Console & Player]
- If the name contained color codes you also need to use the same here to remove the fake player
- Permission: FakePlayers.Commands
+ Code cleanup
+ Internal extensions for future updates
+ /fakePlayers addTablistPlayer <name> - add a custom player to the tablist
- Added players count internal as fakedPlayers so they not take up player slots
- Requires "FakePlayers.Commands" permission
- This command as be executed both as player or via console
- You need to re-log to see the new players in the tablist
+ console message how much time is elapsed during the simulation of x players