+ This update adds database support. The database may be a MySQL database, MariaDB, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLite and more.
* This update also contains significant internal changes which improve the overall performance.
If you find any bugs, please report them through the means listed on the plugin page!
FakeTrollPlus [Over 40 commands to troll your players] [1.8-1.12.x] 3.6.0-BETA
FakeTrollPlus - New large-range trolling plugin for server administrators
+ target configuration (choose whether the plugin attempts to autocomplete truncated target names)
+ prefix configuration (set the message prefix/disable it)
* gui wont allow disabled effects (fixed bug that allowed the GUI to toggle disabled effects)
* wrapper api improvements (minor improvements)
* enhanced per-command help (/ftp help [cmd_name] - will display description, usage and aliases)
+ exempt admins (choose whether players with the permission...
* Significant config changes - dozens of hard coded messages have been made configurable
* Updater Optimizations and enhancements in the version checking algorithm
* Fix of the /portal bug, which has been there since the early releases (https://github.com/SparklingComet/FakeTrollPlus/issues/1)
* /explodeblocks bug fix (https://github.com/SparklingComet/FakeTrollPlus/issues/5=
* /blacklist bug fixes (https://github.com/SparklingComet/FakeTrollPlus/issues/2)...
+ Added a GUI (/ftp gui)
+ Added a couple command aliases - check command page or git log
* Improved default configuration values
* Many bug fixes
* Central command output handlers (decreases size of the JAR)
* New, modern default message styling (colour and format)
* Huge code optimizations
+ Added functional interfaces
* Improved javadocs
- This release is marked as Beta as it contains significant changes and may contain bugs. Please report them over the issue tracker,...
- Removed redundant code
* Optimized internal wrappers
- Removal of a redundant shaded library
* Addition of copyright notices inside the JAR
This will make the JAR take up less space on your server.
* Some config comments have been removed
* A couple bugs have been fixed.
+ Added /badfood
+ Added /explodeblocks
+ Added automatic checks for updates (disable through config, but not recommended)
+ Added small API that will be improved and extended in the future. (Check GitHub repository for documentation).
+ If players are frozen, they will stay frozen after restarts. Same for the badfood, the no-pickup, the gibberish, inventory-lock and explode-mined-blocks effects.
+ Added /swap
+ Added /replaceinv
+ Added /bury
+ Added /nopickup
+ Added /cobweb
+ Added /inventorylock
+ Added /explode
* Code optimizations
* Fixed error on startup
Page 1 of 2