mc-market release page: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/13692/
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- zh-tw zh-cn
Paper server, paper.yml no-tick-view-distance: to -1
Spigot server, config.yml can-generate-chunk to false
- Paper 1.16.5
- Paper 1.15.2
- Paper 1.14.4
- Spigot 1.16.5
- Spigot 1.15.2
- Spigot 1.14.4
- This allows players to view a larger distance of chunks independent of what is actually loaded.
- Extended view distance chunks are not ticked.
- Mostly asynchronous.
- Please note that the expandable render distance can be very large, up to 127. At a certain point, The client won't be able to handle it unless are on very powerful computers. (the client will have strange errors if it exceeds 127)
- Server stable tps 20, also possible.
- Prevention XRAY (Limited to chunks sent by plugins).
- Suppose view-distance is set to 8 in server.properties, and max-view-distance is set to 25 the config.yml of this plugin.
- Two permissions the player has:
- max_view_distance.30Will automatically find the largest one, so 30, If no permissions are set, the value of max-view-distance.
- If the player's view distance is less than or equal to 8, the view distance will be fully provided by the server.
- If the view distance is greater than 8, the view distance will be supplemented by the plugin.
- If the view distance is greater than 30, the player will receive the maximum 25 chunks provided by the plugin, The reason it is not 30 is because the maximum value of max-view-distance is 25
- max_view_distance.<Max view distance>
- zh-twCode (YAML):# To apply this profile
# Rename it to config.yml
# View distance mode
# Although the higher mode can get a longer view distance, it consumes more resources during calculation.
# Available options:
# X31 = Maximum view distance 31
# X127 = Maximum view distance 127
# Max view distance
# Client < Extend = Client
# Client > Extend = Extend
# Client < Server = Server
# The field of view of the server itself
# Just to prevent errors (some optimization cores)
# -1 uses the value of view-distance of the server itself
# Number of asynchronous threads
# Recommended value 1~10 (can also be higher)
# Whether to read the cache chunks of the server
# Not guaranteed to work in every server version, If `FartherViewDistance read server cache chunk error!` Appears in the background, turn off this option
# The reading process will be synchronous, slightly consuming the server main thread
# Is it possible to generate chunks
# If the chunk has not been generated
# When generating terrain, the CPU workload is greater
# Chunk reading speed automatic adjustment scheme
# Read speed:
# How many chunks can the player display at the same time
# Avoid processing too fast, throwing too many chunks and causing players to freeze
# Recommended value 1~10
# If the client freezes, chunk loss / light loss will occur, the appropriate value is very important
# How many chunks can the server display at the same time
# -1 unlimited
# You can make adjustments according to the network conditions
# Players delay waiting for chunk display
# Every time you switch the world / long distance transmission / death rebirth, how many milliseconds do you have to wait before sending the chunk
# Recommended value 2000~20000 (2~20 seconds)
# Prevent chunk perspective plug-in
# Brute force replacement without any calculation
# Whether to enable
# Conversion list
# Convert to block:
# - Target block A
# - Target block B
# - Target block C
# World Blacklist
# Do not provide field of view extensions in the world of this list
# Want to calculate permissions?
# Find out if the player has max_view_distance.<Maximum view distance> permission
# Stress test mode
# Reading chunks without interruption
# For testing only
no_permission: "No permission"
missing_parameters: "Missing parameters"
continued_to_run: "Continued to run"
stopped_to_run: "Stopped to run"
reread_configuration_successfully: "Reread configuration successfully"
reread_configuration_error: "Reread configuration an error occurred"
5_seconds: "5 seconds"
1_minute: "1 minute"
5_minute: "5 minute"
unknown_parameter_type: "Unknown parameter type"
Let the server view distance 15+ max 127 | Async | Multithreading