> What is FAWE and why should I use it?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
FAWE is designed for efficient world editing.
If you use other plugins which depend on WorldEdit, simply having FAWE installed will boost their performance.
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- Insanely fast, when using the slowest mode
> Features for you
> World Editing Performance
- Over 200 Commands
- Style and translate messages, commands, GUIs
- (No setup required) clipboard web integration (Clipboard | Assets)
- Unlimited //undo, per world history, instant lookups/rollback and cross server clipboards
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory)
- Brush saving, visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions
- Use Anvil commands to change billions of blocks (e.g. remove all chests, trim worlds, etc)
- Use CFI commands to generate worlds
- Convert maps or schematics between PC and MCPE
- Adds lighting commands. (fix, set, remove)
- Adds lots of powerful new //brushes and //tools.
- Adds a lot more mask functionality. (new mask syntax, patterns, expressions, source masks)
- Adds a lot more pattern functionality. (a lot of new pattern syntax and patterns)
- Adds edit transforms (apply transforms to a source e.g. on //paste)
- Adds support for new formats (e.g. Structure Blocks)
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with `//lazycopy`
- Allows WorldEdit commands from console (e.g. /jumpto world,0,0,0)
- Adds progress notifications (titles)
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files
- Biome mixing, in-game world painting, dynamic view distance, vanilla cui, off axis rotation, image importing, cave generation, multi-clipboards, interactive messages, schematic visualization, lag prevention, persistent brushes + A LOT MORE
There several placement modes, each supporting higher throughput than the previous. All editing is processed async with certain tasks being broken up on the main thread. The default mode is chunk placement.
> Protection plugins
- Blocks (Bukkit-API) - Only used if chunk placement isn't supported. Still faster than any other plugin on spigot.
- Chunks (NMS) - Places entire chunk sections
- Regions (Anvil) - Directly modifies the map files, has some latency.
- World (CFI) - Used to generate new worlds / regions
The following plugins are supported with Bukkit
> Logging and Rollback
- Factions (mcore, uuid, one)
By default you can use `//inspect` and `//rollback` to search and restore changes. To reduce disk usage, increase the compression level and buffer size. To bypass logging use `//fast`.> Developer API
Third party loggers are supported with BlocksHub but not recommended. Unlike FAWE, no other logger does any data compression, and cannot handle large edits without a huge memory backlog.
- FAWE maintains API compatibility with WorldEdit so you can use the normal WorldEdit API async.
- FAWE also has some async wrappers for the Bukkit API.
- The wiki has examples for various things like reading NBT, modifying world files, pasting schematics, splitting up tasks, lighting etc.
- If you need help with anything, hop on IRC or discord (link above)
(CFI) Using a 1000 radius brush (15,625 chunks each click)
Persistent brushes (config option):
CFI visualization (3072x3072 map)
CFI brushes (1024x1024 map)
CFI rendering (3072x3072 map)
CUI without mods (config option):
Off axis rotation
Brush copy and scatter schematics
Anonymous Upload/Download interface (There are multiple styles to choose from)
Height Map / Color Map interface
Asset Pack interface
Height map interface: https://github.com/boy0001/HeightMap
Fast Async WorldEdit & VoxelSniper development-builds
Blazingly fast world manipulation for builders, large networks and developers.
- e1ab82d07be3e32f388cee483f0992af770dab68...39216dee421947d95a053aac1a00e95fa2c47c6e Apr 13, 2018
- c073741...ca906cc combined changelog. + Jan 21, 2018
- 8f2bfab...b9d267a combined changelog Sep 1, 2017