Add sweep brush (pic1, pic2)
This is just a summary of features added.
The full changelog of 131 commits can be found here.
Add slot pattern to use an item in your inventory: //set slot5
Add diagonal stacking: //stack 5 ne
Add vanilla CUI using structure blocks (for showing your selection)
Start work on command GUI for Nukkit
Add better multi-clipboard support for `//schematic`
Optimized VoxelSniper undoing
Optimized Schematic saving
The biggest changes I made were to CFI, which is a building mode for creating worlds. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you have.
Worlds can be visualized and edited using a map.
- Example of viewing a 3K x 3K world on a 7x7 map.
- Example of a 500 radius biome brush on a 1K x 1K world.
Changes made to the world can be rendered almost instantly.
- Rendering a 3K x 3K world while making changes
WorldEdit tools and commands can be used in a rendered world:
- Using a 1000 radius height brush, and //undo in a CFI world
New commands for manipulating the world:
- //cfi worldthickness
- //cfi floorthickness
- `//cfi color` with masking support
- Commands are interactive