- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Empire92, IronApollo, MattBDev, NotMyFault
- Languages Supported:
- German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, KoreanIf you are looking for FAWE for a version previous to 1.15, see here: https://intellectualsites.github.io/download/fawe> What is FAWE and why should I use it?
The latest download from SpigotMC supports 1.15 - 1.16.3
FAWE is designed for efficient world editing.
If you use other plugins which depend on WorldEdit, simply having FAWE installed will boost their performance.
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- Insanely fast, when using the slowest mode
- Over 200 Commands
- Style and translate messages and commands
- (No setup required) Clipboard web integration (Clipboard | Assets)
- Unlimited //undo, per world history, instant lookups/rollback and cross server clipboards
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory)
- Visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions
- Use Anvil commands to change billions of blocks (e.g. remove all chests, trim worlds, etc)
- Use CFI commands to generate worlds
- Adds lighting commands. (fix, set, remove)
- Adds lots of powerful new //brushes and //tools.
- Adds a lot more mask functionality. (new mask syntax, patterns, expressions, source masks)
- Adds a lot more pattern functionality. (a lot of new pattern syntax and patterns)
- Adds edit transforms (apply transforms to a source e.g. on //paste)
- Adds support for new formats (e.g. Structure Blocks)
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with `//lazycopy`
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files
- Biome mixing, in-game world painting, dynamic view distance, vanilla cui, off axis rotation, image importing, cave generation, multi-clipboards, interactive messages, schematic visualization, lag prevention, persistent brushes + A LOT MORE
> World Editing Performance
There several placement modes, each supporting higher throughput than the previous. All editing is processed async with certain tasks being broken up on the main thread. The default mode is chunk placement.
- Blocks (Bukkit-API) - Only used if chunk placement isn't supported. Still faster than any other plugin on spigot.
- Chunks (NMS) - Places entire chunk sections
- Regions (Anvil) - Directly modifies the map files, has some latency.
- World (CFI) - Used to generate new worlds / regions
> Protection plugins (this list may be out of date)
The following plugins are supported with Bukkit
> Logging and Rollback
By default you can use `//inspect` and `//rollback` to search and restore changes. To reduce disk usage, increase the compression level and buffer size. To bypass logging use `//fast`.
> Developer API
- FAWE maintains API compatibility with WorldEdit so you can use the normal WorldEdit API async.
- FAWE also has some async wrappers for the Bukkit API.
- The wiki has examples for various things like reading NBT, modifying world files, pasting schematics, splitting up tasks, lighting etc.
- If you need help with anything, hop on discord (link above)
(CFI) Using a 1000 radius brush (15,625 chunks each click)
Persistent brushes (config option):
CFI visualization (3072x3072 map)
CFI brushes (1024x1024 map)
CFI rendering (3072x3072 map)
CUI without mods (config option):
Off axis rotation
Brush copy and scatter schematics
Anonymous Upload/Download interface (There are multiple styles to choose from)
Height Map / Color Map interface
Asset Pack interface
Height map interface: https://github.com/boy0001/HeightMap
If you need help, join our discord.
We cannot help you in the review section!
IntellectualSites are proud partners of BisectHosting. BisectHosting offers a wide range of high quality Minecraft server hosting plans for servers of any size, all around the world! Check them out at this link, https://bisecthosting.com/intellectualsites and use the code intellectualsites to get 25% off your first month Using the link and the code supports us as well. Our development and test server is hosted at BisectHosting.
Fast Async WorldEdit alpha-development-builds
Blazingly fast world manipulation for builders, large networks and developers.
This plugin changed and improved so much, keep doing like this, without rush, and with time.
Amazing and great work, 10/10 totally recommended for building and world editing.
The new features looks amazing, easy and very useful.
Also, finally the bukkit page was updated, and with new versions, keep adding (Some) versions there please, they're very useful for some hosts.
Is is one of the best building plugin! It have all thet i need to build fantastic creation. WorldEdit is nothing when FAWE exist! Most of all i love abelity to convert image to blocks and use is as a brush ^_^ Hope that more update will to come!
Sorry for my bad english
FAWE is the best WorldEdit Tools. But you should backup your world first because FAWE still in development. But it's work perfectly for me on 1.16.3. Good plugin >3
Why noob people rate this resource at low score? now it's work. Well if FAWE break your map why not blame yourself that you don't backup map or use this at Production Server. The develop said at download button (Development Snapshot - NOT STABLE) don't you see it?
>> Take Responsibility to yourself if you use FAWE on your Production Server...
Although I love the ideas behind this plugin and the features that it offers, I simply can't recommend it in its current state. I've tried various development builds (there is no such thing as a 'stable' build at the moment), but half the features that it offers over standard WorldEdit or AWE don't work and it even breaks some of the existing ones. Unfortunately this plugin has done more bad than good to my server, even though I'm not running it in a production environment. And I've tried my best to make it work. I suggest coming back when most of the issues are fixed.
I don't think this plugin has a permit to be this fast, and on top of that it's free. Something fishy is going on here.. unless of course, this plugin is just well-coded by people who know what they're doing, and are also very generous? No way.
Plugin seems to be working fine currently on 1.16.2. I use it for terraforming/world edit and it is finally in a solid state again! This plugin is absolutely essential for map editing. This will be a creator's best friend. I hope the author finds motivation to keep the plugin updated and working. Thanks for your hard work!