- Fixed entities not being rotated when using //rotate
- Fixed toggle commands (e.g //wea, //tips, etc)
- Fixed unsafe memory access using cross server clipboards
- Fixed issues with the clipboard not being flushed on logout
- Fixed `/brush copypasta`
- Fixed issues regarding various deadlocks performed by various actions
- Fixed sponge schems not loading when created in 1.13.2
- Fixed `//jumpto [world,x,y,z]`
- Several fixes to actual, probable and possible synchronicity issues
- Reformat `/fawe debugpaste` showing more helpful information
- Major Javadoc and formatting fixes
- Improved queue edits (Synchronising on the LocalSession ends up being dangerous as it's a craftbukkit thread, leading to blocking issues if something goes wrong in an edit, made worse by the fact craftbukkit threads like to interfere with each other sometimes, and also cause OOMs and hanging when there are too many of them.)
- Rename FAWE Threads to be more identifiable.
- Allow parallelization of masks (Increasing performance improvement with increased masking complexity and edit size.)
- Make various operations relying on a single SingleThreadQueueExtent instance (mainly brushes) thread safe
- Added `//regen` back
- Reimplemented biome pattern (`$<biome>` and `#biome[<biome>]` can be used again like a regular pattern (and therefore in combination with noise patterns like `#simplex`, or even better, `#voronoi`)
- Reimplemented `#linear2d[<pattern>]`, `#linear3d[<pattern>]`, `#buffer[<pattern>]` and `#existing` pattern.
As an addition, linear2d and linear3d can now be scaled, making them even more powerful. Their aliases are implemented pretty lazy right now, as we're just registering the parser twice with different prefixes.
The `#existing` pattern is covered by the mask of the same name in most cases but can be useful in combination with noise patterns like `#simplex`.