- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Empire92[ Chat: #IntellectualCrafters | Source: GitHub | Builds: Jenkins ]
- FAWE (Used for async lighting updates and packet sending)
- Spigot 1.8, 1.10, 1.11
- Significnatly faster redstone algorithm with less checks and updates
- Uses faster block changes
- Async buffered lighting calculations
- Async buffered packet sending
- Optimized dispatching of redstone wire events
Some optimizations for redstone
- Updated to 1.11 Nov 23, 2016
2 Problems with this plugin, 1 is it allows players to place blocks anywhere in the world spawn, warps, ect. The 2nd issue is it breaks timings. It prevents you from doing /timings report and /timings paste, it just says in chat to keep doing /timings on. Other then those 2 major issues the plugin really helped my servers lag over the past couple of hours. Hopefully these issues can be resolved and this plugin will be the on of the best on my servers. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
This is a fantastic and much needed plugin, especially for servers with massive Redstone Farms (i.e. Skyblock). I just started using it but the improvements were noticed immediately. At this time of night with 50 players online and about 15,000 tile entity's (Mostly being Pistons / redstone stuff), we're usually siting at around 3,000 - 5,000 Redstone Events Firing / Second. After loading this, the average is now 200 - 240 / second.