FastBreak! (For 1.13+)
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
For the legacy version, click here !
Ever wanted to break blocks faster than what Vanilla Minecraft allows ?
This is THE plugin to use !
You can set a custom "time to break" to every single kind of material there is !
THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES PROTOCOLLIB
A detailed configuration explaination is written in the provided config.yml.
Commands (Version 1.0.1 and above)
- /fastbreakreload : Reload the configuration
Permissions (Version 1.13 and above)
- fastbreak.reload : Allows you to reload the configuration
- fastbreak.use : Anyone having that permission will see the effect of the plugin
Those permissions are configurable in the config.yml
Known issues and caveats
Not every plugin is perfect. Plugins who alter the very core mechanics of the game are especially affected by bugs, caveats, and other kind of issues. Here's a list of a few of them.
- Can't affect bedrock
- Desynchronisation between hits and animations
- Unable to see multiple block break animations at the same time
Apart from the desynchronisation, which happens simply due to connection and server lag, those bugs will get fixed in the near future.
This plugin can be seen on EmpireWar