- Tested Minecraft Versions:
FastCraft+ redefines crafting in Minecraft. This plugin is the successor to FastCraft, rewritten from the ground up.
With FastCraft+, users will have a faster method of crafting available to them. When a crafting table is opened, instead of the usual 3x3 crafting grid, the player will be shown the FastCraft+ user interface. Within the interface, players will be shown all of the items that can be crafted from the items within their inventory. To craft an item, all a user has to do is click on an item in the FastCraft+ interface, and the item will be crafted automatically.
- Right click a crafting table to bring up the FastCraft+ interface, with all craftable items
- Hover your cursor over a craftable item to see the items required to craft it
- Click an item for it to be crafted, and automatically added to your inventory
- Use the next and previous page buttons to navigate through the pages of craftable items
- Click the Crafting/Armor/Fireworks buttons to craft different kinds of items
- Click the refresh button to reorganize the items in the interface
- Click the crafting table button to show a normal crafting grid
- Click the crafting multiplier button to change how many times items will be crafted
Redefines crafting in Minecraft