After many support requests about unanswered "Sending request": Do you followed the BungeeCord setup process of FastLogin referenced below? FastLogin also warns about this configuration step. If you have issues, also consider taking a look into the server log.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- games647, Maxetto, NorbiPeti, DevLeoko
- Languages Supported:
- English, Polish, Spanish and configurable in language file
Please follow this guide: https://github.com/games647/FastLogin#bungeecordwaterfall-1
This plugin also supports newer Minecraft versions and is still updated. I moved away from doing fixed releases. Instead you can use development builds that are build directly after a change. Click on the left side on the build to download it or remove changes part of the URL to get always the latest.
A open source plugin that checks if a Minecraft player has a paid account (premium). If so, they can skip/auto login offline authentication (auth plugins). So they don't need to enter passwords.
If you like the project, leave a star on GitHub and contribute there.
This project also supports newer Minecraft versions. Checkout development builds for the newest versions.
- Open source (Github)
- Detect paid accounts from others
- Automatically login paid accounts (premium)
- Support various of auth plugins
- Cauldron support
- Forge/Sponge message support
- Premium UUID support
- Forwards Skins
- BungeeCord support
- Auto register new premium players
- Plugin: ProtocolSupport is supported and can be used as an alternative to ProtocolLib
- No client modifications needed
- Good performance by using async non blocking operations
Feel free to contribute and leave a star (like) if you want to.
btw you don't have to be coder to contribute to the project.
- /premium [player] Label the invoker or the argument as paid account
- /cracked [player] Label the invoker or the argument as cracked account
- Java 8
- Run in offline mode (see server.properties)
Supported auth plugins
- A second auth Plugin (see supported plugins)
- AuthMe Reloaded (5.X)
- AdvancedLogin (Paid)
- BungeeAuth (BungeeCord/Waterfall plugin)
- How does minecraft logins work?
- How does this plugin work?
- Why does the plugin require offline mode?
- Can cracked player join with premium usernames?
- Why do players have to invoke a command?
- Does the plugin have BungeeCord support?
- Could premium players have a premium UUID and Skin?
- What happens if a paid account joins with a used username?
- Is this plugin compatible with Cauldron?
Thank you very much for those who already donated:
For privacy reasons I remove the first and last name. If you don't want to be listed, message me or write it directly into the donation message.
- WhatEver Community - 30$
- FrostRealms - 20$
- NLThijs48 - 15$
- Leoko - 10$
- Name removed - 10$
- Name removed - 5$
Auto login paid Minecraft accounts on offline mode (cracked) servers | Open Source | Premium UUID