Fatal Fun Death
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A small plugin that adds some nice and epic features for when a player is killed by another player.
- Player head drop (Chance configurable)
- Custom death sound.
- Everything can be enabled and/or disabled in the config.
- Auto update checking.
- TegnerCore is required to run this plugin (see installation guide below).
How to install:
1: Stop your server.
2: Download this plugin.
3: If you don't have TegnerCore go and download the latest version here https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/tegnercore.4111/
If you have the latest version of TegnerCore already go to step 5.
4: Place TegnerCore-X.X.X-X.jar in your plugin directory.
5. Place FatalFunDeath-X.X-x.jar in your plugin directory.
6. start your server.
Enable or disable pvp player drop head.
Set the chance of a head dropping (100 is everytime and so on)
Enable or disable custom death sound effect.
The sound effect played.
1: Player Levelup sound. (default)
2: Enderdragon death.
cheks for updates when everything is loaded.
If you wan't anything added pm me and i'll take a look.