Fe is a simple, lightweight economy plugin that supports SQLite, MySQL and works with Vault.
- Rock Solid, Fe wont let you down.
- Drag 'n' Drop Install, Fe just works, no need to worry about config or permissions.
- SQLite & MySQL, whether your server has 10 or 10,000 players, Fe can handle it.
- Vault Support, Fe works with almost every plugin.
/money will also work instead of /fe.
- /fe (name) - This will display the balance of the user, the (name) is optional.
- /fe send [name] [amount] - This will send fe to another player.
- /fe top - This displays the top 5 richest players.
- /fe help - This displays the commands a player has access too.
- /fe grant [name] [amount] - This grants a player an amount
- /fe deduct [name] [amount] - Deducts money from a player
- /fe set [name] [amount] - This sets a players balance to an exact amount
- /fe create [name] - This creates an account with the default holdings.
- /fe remove [name] - This permanently deletes an account.
- /fe clean - This removes all accounts with the default holding.
- /fe reload - This reloads the Fe config, does not work for database changes.
Member permissions (Already granted):
- fe.member - Gives default permissions
- fe.admin - Gives other permissions
- fe.* - Gives all permissions
- fe.balance - Allows you to check your balance with the /fe command
- fe.balance.other - Allows you to check other players' balances with the /fe name command
- fe.send - Allows you to send money to other players with the /fe send name amount command
- fe.top - Allows you to check the top 5 richest players with the /fe top command
- fe.? - Allows you to get help with the /fe help command
- fe.create - Allows you to create an account
- fe.remove - Allows you to remove an account
- fe.set - Allows you to set other player's balance with the /fe set name amount command
- fe.grant - Allows you grant players money with the /fe grant name amount command
- fe.deduct - Allows you to deduct money from a player with the /fe deduct name amount command
- fe.clean - Allows you to clean all accounts with the default balance with the /fe clean command
- fe.reload - Allows you to reload the configuration with the /fe reload command
- fe.notify - Allows you to receive a notification when Fe is out of date
Translation is possible by adding a phrases.yml to the Fe folder, You can get info here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/fe-economy/pages/translation/
Looking for a web interface to show off your balances on a website?
Check out this one made 123_felix_321
Source is on GitHub