Just a little plugin to prevent big dripleaf blocks break when a player with a "Fether mode" is over them.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can enable or disable this mode with the command /feather
- dripleaves.feather Enable/disable yourself feather mode
- dripleaves.feather.others Administrative command to enable/disable the feather mode to other users
- removePlayerOnQuit: True or false. Disable feather mode to the player who is disconnected. By default is true.
- alertTarget: True or false. Alert the target user whose feather mode has been switched. You can disable this and the target user won't know if he will break or not dripleaves.
- messages: just all the messages such as permissions or "feather mode enabled". You can change this in order to translate or customice colors