- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- BredosenHello and welcome!
Now I want to start by saying this plugin was made purely for fun and nothing serious.
This plugin adds a new custom fiery bow to the game, using a simple command '/Bow'; using this command, the selected player receives a custom fiery bow, which will create blue flame particles around the player and will also add flame particles around the shoot arrow.
- "/Bow": Spawns a fire bow to the selected player
- "fire_bow": Allows a player to spawn a fire bow
There are enough settings in the config.yml file to change a lot on the particles and the arrow live time; this is good if you have a low-end server and want to have this feature but still have a good performance.
- This plugin was made purely for fun and as a little challenge. I do not know what will happen in the future, and it's not reliable to keep up the updates and bug-fixes.