Are you a server owner with a home-hosted server and you can't easily set up a FTP server to upload files to your server when away from home or simply want an alternative to a FTP server? Then, you've come to the right place.
- User-friendly inventory based GUI
- Provides a wide array of utilities
- Comes with a built-in download manager
- Runs like a feather
- Plug & Play
FileManager was designed to allow server admins manage their server easily without FTP access (downloading, renaming, deleting files), it's easy to use and doesn't need to be configured (plug & play).
It uses two permissions to limit its use:
Some of it's functions include:
- filemanager.browse (allows browsing)
- filemanager.write (allows creating or modifying files)
Use /filemanager, /fmang or /fm to open the GUI.
- Viewing text files in books
- Unpacking zip files
- Loading plugins
- Downloading files
- Creating folders
- Copying and pasting files
- Deleting files
- Renaming files
- Building schematics (WorldEdit required)
IMPORTANT: The plugin may not have permission to perform certain tasks on some hosts.
FileManager provides a user-friendly inventory GUI where you can browse and manage files.