- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable messages in the config.yml fileThis plugin allows players to play as firefighters with a fire extinguisher, the original idea is by Ryot.The plugin implements new missions that can be set by server administrators, those missions turn on (by default) every hour.
The system selects a random mission from the list of missions created by the administrators.
Players will receive an advice when the mission is starting, they will have to get to the location of the mission and to extinguish the fire.
- COMMANDS -/firefighter [command] [page] or /firefighter [page] Help menu command
/firetool To get a fire extinguisher
/fireset* To get the wand, the wand is used to select the area of the mission that will be created with the next command
/fireset addmission <mission name> [description**] * To add a mission
/fireset editmission <mission name> <name|description> <new value>* To edit a mission's property
/fireset editmission <mission name> rewards* To edit the rewards list
/fireset deletemission <mission name>* To delete a mission
/fireset setwand* To change the /fireset wand with the item in the main hand
* This command should be limited to administrators
** The description of the mission is shown in the alert message of the mission when started, by default the description is "Fire at the <mission name>"
- PERMISSIONS -firefighter.help To open the help menu
firefighter.firetool.get To get a fire extinguisher
firefighter.firetool.use To utilize a fire extinguisher
firefighter.fireset* To edit/add/delete missions
firefighter.setwand* To change the fireset wand used to add new missions
firefighter.onduty To receive missions
firefighter.firetool.freeze-durability* To freeze the fire extinguisher's durability
* This permission should be limited to administrators
- config.yml -In the config.yml file you can:
- Translate the ingame messages to your local language.
- Change the missions interval (in seconds) (missions_interval)
- Change the missions duration (in seconds) (fire_lasting_seconds)
A roleplay plugin that allows players to play as firefighters.
- 1.14.4 Is now supported Sep 1, 2019
- Fixed minor bugs - Version 1.1.1 Jul 28, 2019
- Added Rewards and Freezing the fire extinguisher's durability - 1.1 Update Jul 23, 2019