Fireworks is a simple plugin that spawns a show of random fireworks at the player's location when the player executes a command. There can be multiple fireworks shows at once. Great if you have something to celebrate!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Is this plugin lightweight?
Yes, the plugin itself is quite lightweight. However, if you've got a lot of shows at the same time, a lot of fireworks are being spawned, which may result in lag. That's why a 'delay' function has been included in the config. With it, you can specify how fast the fireworks should be fired consecutively.
(/fireworks can be substituted with /fw)
- /fireworks help: displays command help.
- /fireworks start: starts a fireworks show at your location.
- /fireworks start <player>: starts a fireworks show at the specified player's location.
- /fireworks start <x> <y> <z>: starts a fireworks show at the specified coordinates in the world you're currently in.
- /fireworks start <world> <x> <y> <z>: starts a fireworks show in the specified world at the specified coordinates.
- /fireworks stop: stops the fireworks show that was started last.
- /fireworks stopall: stops all running fireworks shows.
- /fireworks save <name>: saves the currently running shows as "name" to savedshows.yml.
- /fireworks load: lists all available saved shows.
- /fireworks load <name>: starts the specified saved show.
- /fireworks remove <name>: deletes the specified saved show.
- /fireworks shoot <name>: shoots a random piece of fireworks at the specified player's location.
- fireworks.admin: allows the player to start and stop firework shows. By default, all ops have this permission.
- delay: specifies in ticks how fast the fireworks in a show should be fired consecutively.
Source on github
If you've got any suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate to let me know!
Simple plugin that can spawn a show of fireworks at your location.
- Code rewrite Aug 5, 2016
- Fixed console access to /fw shoot Jul 27, 2015
- Added save/load function and fireworks at a player's location Jul 6, 2015