- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
You want a fully customizable Firework Show with frames and delays? Guess what, you found it!
Originally named Ultimate FireworkShow by igufguf!
Original Creator: igufguf Being Maintained (Possibly forever?) by Jackietkfrost and Zuwel
Updated for version 1.16.3, Hasn't been tested on earlier versions.
Aliases: /fireworkshow - /fws
- /fws play <show-ID>
- Start a firework show
- /fws create <show-ID>
- Create a new firework show
- /fws delete <show-ID>
- Delete a fireworksshow
- /fws addframe <delay>
- Add an empty frame to the show, delay is in ticks (1 second is 20 ticks)*
- /fws delframe <show-ID> <frame>
- Delete a frame
- /fws dupframe <show-ID> <frame>
- Duplicate a frame to a new frame at the end of the show
- /fws newfw <frame>
- Add the firework in your main hand to the last frame on your current position
- /fws highest <true/false>
- Specify whether the firework will launch from where it was initially added to a frame or if it will launch from the highest block above or below it.
A Firework Show management system!