So, I'm making a plugin for my server that executes a lines of command when a player firstly joined.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Gober, Taffyme
So I actually tought that people might need this cause I either cannot find a plugin like this in spigot.
Well here it is for you!
Commands: /flc (Reload the plugin) [Perm Reqiured: flc.reload]
- Changing the player's default group by executing a console command that changes the player group.
- Greet the player with Sound Effects
- Execute a special command (e.g: giving him a kit, items, customitems, whatever)
- Welcome title, action bar with other plugin.
- Giving certain xp levels, balance, moneys.
- Limitless Possibilities!
How to split? Simply put a semi colon ';' on every command you want to split. The command is executed from the right to the left!
- %PLAYER% (player name)
Enjoy using it and if you found bugs or glitches or whatever, please do not use the review section to report them. But use the Spigot Conversationf feature ( PM ME ).
FirstLoginCommands | Player Placeholder | Lightweight | Limitless possibilities 1.3
Execute lines of commands from console when a player first joined.