- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Joel DeSanteBigMoneyThis is a Simple Economy plugin I wrote for my server...
It ain't much, but it's honest work!
I sat and wrote this plugin for 12 hours straight. I can not vouch for its production ability (Please don't kill me in the reviews ).
This version is missing some features like admin commands and it hasn't been thoroughly bug tested yet, so if somebody wants to do that be my guest.
- SQLite Saving
- Minimal Config
- Vault Integration
- Balance (/balance, /bal, or /money) command
- Pay (/pay <player> <amount>) command
- Add Money (/addmoney <player> <amount>) command
- Take Money (/takemoney <player> <amount>) command
- Set Money (/setmoney <player> <amount>) command
I wouldn't use this on a production server and neither should you! However, if you decide to do this, please let me know how it goes.
If you want to report a bug, be sure to create an issue on the GitHub @ https://github.com/HypernetNetwork/BigMoney/issues
Here is the basic config:
Code (YAML):min-balance: 0.0
min-payment: 1.0min-balance: What is the minimum balance a user can have?
initial-balance: How much should a new user start off with?
save-logs: Should the console log a notification when autosaving?
auto-save: To auto-save, or to not autosave.
auto-save-delay: How many seconds between each autosave?
min-payment: What is the minimum amount a player can pay another.
[Fixed] BigMoney 1.1.7
Simple economy plugin made for the Hypernet Economy server.