- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12The plugin allows you to create a Capture the Flag mini-game.
All you need is to create a location for the arena, specify the necessary parameters in the configs (there is an example). And you can play.
Plugin essence: there are two commands. Each team has a flag (its own) at its base and a place for the flag of the enemy team. You need to bring the enemy flag to your base while keeping your own. If your flag was taken by another team, you have a chance to take it away from them (kill them), then the flag will return to your base and you can put an enemy one to end the game.
- /fa inv - Open menu
- /fa join [arena name] - join to arena
- /fa quit - get out in waiting room or arena
- /fa config reload - reloads all config file
- /fa join [name arena] [player] - player join to arena