- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A lightweight EULA Friendly Particle plugin that adds some color to your flight, Players love this customizable particles plugin!
This plugin is open-sourced so if you would like to make any personal changes to the plugin that isn't already available you can suggest a new feature on my Github or create a pull request to help me implement it.
The server in which the plugins I make were designed for typically get sneak peeks on what new plugins are coming out soon.
Commands & Permissions
- /ftrail - (flytrails.fly) - General Toggle Fly Permission.
- /ftcolor - (flytrails.color) - Open the Color Selector GUI.
- /ftset <0-255> <0-255> <0-255> - (flytrails.color.custom) - Set your personal Trail Color.
- /ftreload - (flytrails.reload) - Reload the plugin.Color Permissions
- Red - (flytrails.color.red)
- Orange - (flytrails.color.orange)
- Yellow - (flytrails.color.yellow)
- Lime - (flytrails.color.lime)
- Green - (flytrails.color.green)
- Light Blue - (flytrails.color.lightblue)
- Cyan - (flytrails.color.cyan)
- Blue - (flytrails.color.blue)
- Purple - (flytrails.color.purple)
- Pink - (flytrails.color.pink)
- White - (flytrails.color.white)
- Light - Gray (flytrails.color.lightgray)
- Gray - (flytrails.color.gray)
- Black - (flytrails.color.black)
I am a very new Java/Plugin Developer, therefore, I am fairly limited to how fast I can work on stuff and I don't have much knowledge on Java Entirely. Please be patient with fixes and new features
Also thank you to Esophose for helping me with this so much <3