Enable players to build faster and more awesome structures with the ability for each player to create their very own area of flying!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Players can each create one area they can fly in.
- Admins can create and manage Fly Zones using the command line.
- Works on PaperMC.
To create a Fly Zone, place two signs on opposite sides of a square with two lines of text each reading "Flyzone / Start" and "Flyzone / End" (examples below).
Now when entering the square, a player gains the ability to fly (double jump) until they exit. The signs can also be removed and the and the zone will stay in place. If you want to remove your zone, create a sign that says "Flyzone / Delete", however starting a new fly zone will automatically delete the old one.
- Allows a player to access the command-line options for the plugin.
- List out all the fly zones.
- /createflyzone <name> <world> <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2>
- Creates a new fly zone with name on a world with one corner starting at x1,z1 and the opposite corner at x2,z2.
- /deleteflyzone <name>
- Deletes a fly zone.
- maxSize (int - default 75)
- Sets the max diagonal size of the square fly zone a player can create.
Copy FlyZonePlugin-*.jar to the plugins directory
Feedback would be appreciated in the discussion. The player learning curve on this feature has been less than ideal and caused me to delay the release of this plugin.