- Sothatsit, Mazeh
For servers running pre-1.13, please download FlyingCarpet version 1.3.4 here.
- Summon a magical flying carpet using /mc
- Add some handy tools to your carpet using /mc tools or /mc light
- Block carpets in WorldGuard regions
- Make your own nifty carpet models to fly around on
Open the spoiler below to learn about:
- Commands to summon your carpet
- Permissions for summoning your carpet
- Configuration for controlling how carpets work
- Source Code to see how it works
The main command for Flying Carpet is /mc, with the aliases /magiccarpet and /flyingcarpet.
 Optional, <> Required
/mc - Summon your carpet
/mc [on/off] - Turn your carpet on/off
/mc tools [on/off] - Add some tools to your carpet
/mc light [on/off] - Add a light to your carpet
/mc reload - Reload the config
/mc worldguard add <region> - Add a no-fly region
/mc worldguard remove <region> - Remove a no-fly region
/mc worldguard list - List the no-fly regions
A configuration tutorial can be found at http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/flyingcarpet-configuration/.
This tutorial covers:
- Changing the blocks carpets can pass through
- Changing the descent speed of your carpet
- Changing the model for your carpet
All permissions default to op.
flyingcarpet.use - Use your flying carpet
flyingcarpet.tools - Add tools to your carpet
flyingcarpet.light - Add a light to your carpet
flyingcarpet.reload - Reload the config
flyingcarpet.teleport - Keep your carpet on teleport
flyingcarpet.worldguard - Add, remove and list no-fly regions
The source code for FlyingCarpet is available on GitHub.
A small, $5 donation helps me support my coding habits and provide you with awesome plugins such as this one, completely for free!
If this plugin helps you with your projects or servers, a small donation would be hugely appreciated!
You can donate here
Flying Carpet 1.4.1
Travel the world on a magical flying carpet!