- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- deanveloperForceConnect is a network protection plugin for BungeeCord networks which prevents the common issue of UUID spoofing.
This plugin is not a complete replacement for your firewall. It will simply increase your security and supplement your current firewall setup. Please consult this guide on setting up a firewall as a first port of call for security issues.
- Prevents UUID spoofing on protected servers, a technique that allows hackers to login as an administrator.
- Large-scale plugin supports unlimited BungeeCord and Spigot servers via a stand-alone approach to security.
- Does not tamper with your firewall or other security on your hardware.
- Allows use of the plugin with multiple networks on the same box via different key pairs.
- Customisable security using default SHA-256 hashing and secure, totally random private keys that are near impossible for a human to read. No need for passwords, our plugin makes an incredibly secure key for you!
- Totally customisable, you can even use your own hashing algorithm (although we're pretty confident in ours!)
- Both ends of the plugin are coded with a failsafe mechanism to prevent connections if anything goes wrong with the plugin, which you can optionally turn off via the config.Our Security Practises
We are an open source project with a commitment to proper project security.
We have a full security policy in place to identify any vulnerabilities with this plugin. We're committed to quickly dealing with problems so that you don't have to worry about players bypassing your proxy's security.
Our project offers the support of its developers if you have any queries, just join our Discord server to get in touch.
Commands and Permissions
/forceconnect generate - Generates new keys and invalidates old ones
forceconnect.generate - Allows the use of /forceconnect generate
I don't blame you! Our GitHub workflows may peek your interest, we're using CodeQL to scan for vulnerabilities on every push.