- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin provides an epic and easy way to store items of one type in a single block. This plugin is an imitation of popular Minecraft mod named JABBA.
This plugin is still under development and may contain bugs!
- Storing items in barrel
- Storing items with data values and damaged durability
- Show stored item type in item frame
- Showing number of items in barrel above item frame
- Rotating item in item frame
- Crafting recipe for barrel
- Resistance toward fire, explosions, projectiles etc.
- Protecting barrel from other players
- Managing per barrel permissions
- Barrel drops it's item when breaked
- Support for all vanilla wood types
- Customize most of the texts and messages in the plugin
Usage of barrels:
RIGHT CLICK - Stores item/items in your hand to a barrel
SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK - Opens barrel options
LEFT CLICK - Takes out 1 stack of items from a barrel
SHIFT + LEFT CLICK - Takes 1 item out of a barrel
Commands and Permissions:
framebarrels.* - All FrameBarrels permissions
framebarrels.admin - Alerts when plugin fails to connect to database, /fb reloadlang command
framebarrels.user - User permissions like putting items in barrel, taking them out, creating a barrel... Actually contains all permissions, that are not in framebarrels.admin
/barrel - framebarrels.create - Used to create a barrel ,type /barrel again to exit barrel creation mode
/removebarrel - framebarrel.remove - Used to remove a barrel
/protectbarrel - framebarrels.protect - Used to protect a barrel
If you want to learn more about permissions look below.
/fb help - Info about /fb commands
/fb addpermission <player> <permission> - framebarrels.barrelpermissions.add - Adds permission to player for next barrel you right click on
/fb removepermission <player> - framebarrels.barrelpermissions.remove - Removes permission from player for next barrel you right click on
/fb listpermissions - framebarrels.barrelpermissions.list - Lists all permissions set for next barrel you click on
/fb reloadlang - Reloads the lang.yml config file
More commands are here and will be added soon
You can put any vanilla wood logs of the same type instead of the oak logs shown in the picture to create different looking barrel.
Using barrel permissions you can determine who has access where and to what. You can find commands for adding, listing and removing permissions in commands section. You use the command and than the action is performed for the next barrel you right click on. There are 3 permissions you can grant to player: Interact, Edit and All. Each permission has all allowances of the lower ones (the lowest is Interact).
Ineract: Allows player to put items into barrel and take items out of it
Edit: Allows player to change barrel settings (currently only rotating the item in item frame)
All: All permissions excluding managing permissions, but including removing the barrel and unprotecting it
Explanation comming soon...
WARNING: This plugin requires MySQL database to work!
1. Download the plugin
2. Put it in plugins folder as any other plugin
3. Start/Restart/Reload the server to let plugin generate it's config file
4. Enter your MySQL database data into the config
5. Restart/Reload the server
6. Now you can enjoy the plugin!
- Upgrading barrels
- Rotating barrels
- Moving barrels
- Possibly saving data to file instead of MySQL data for those who want
- Redstone control
- Statistics (Existing barrels in worlds, Amount of items stored in barrels on whole server...)
- Commands tab completion
- Protection bypass
- Double click to add all items of the same type to the barrel
- An option to save data in a file instead of MySQL
If you found any bug in my plugin or have an idea about the plugin please contact me! Ways to reach me:
- by PM here on spigotmc
- add me on skype - roroslovakia
- write me an email to [email protected]
If you want to get the latest news about development of this plugin, follow me on my twitter.
Images and some ideas by Tim3Game, creator of PokeMe.
Don't forget to leave a good rating, if you like the plugin.
It is prohibited to edit or redistribute this plugin without my exclusive permission. You are allowed to link to this page, but not directly to download or to download on a different website.
I apologise for any mistakes made in this text or in the plugin, English is not my native language.
FrameBarrels BETA 1.5
An epic way to store huge amount of items in one block!