- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Item frames, paintings, armor stands and leash knots are, for simplicity, called objects on this page.
Protect your item frames, paintings, armor stands, leash knots and end crystals!
Very simple to use.
Overview | How it works (commands and stuff) | Permissions | Internationalization
FrameProtect 2.8 supports Bukkit/Spigot 1.7.10+
- Protect item frames, paintings, armor stands, leash knots and end crystals (objects)
- Per player protections
- Prevent natural destruction of objects (global)
- floating objects that would get destroyed instantly by default game physics
- other such things
- Prevent destruction by mobs, unfortunate coincidences and other causes (global)
- skeletons shooting at objects
- players shooting at objects
- creepers or other explosives exploding next to objects
- piston movement
- Prevent objects from malicious players (protected objects)
- stop players stealing items from your shop item frames
- protected objects can only be destroyed by their owner (or admins)
- Stop players from placing specific objects at all (via permissions)
- Respawn disappeared objects (protected objects)
- when you have floating, protected, item frames and have to start the server without FrameProtect and they get removed by default game physics, it will respawn them when it is loaded again
- The latest version supports Minecraft 1.7.10 and up
- Players, worlds and entities are always referred to via UUID to ensure correct assignment
- Protections can be saved to an SQLite or a MySQL database
- Fine tuning via configuration file and permissions
- Pre-made translations in several languages + fully customizable in-game messages
- Customizable prefix and command
- Many configuration options
Your server is not running 1.7.10 or newer? Info page for older versions of FrameProtect
If you want to import old data, please have a look at import old data.
> Make sure that your server is running at least Minecraft 1.7.10.
> Put FrameProtect.jar into your plugins folder and restart the server.
You can find all configuration options including description and default value in the config.yml file.
FrameProtect checks for new versions every now and then using the spiget API (check only, no download). You can disable this by setting settings.allowUpdateCheck in config.yml to false.
FrameProtect sends statistics about the usage to bstats.org. You can disable this for all plugins by setting the option enabled in the YourServerFolder/plugins/bStats/config.yml file to false.
Protect your item frames, paintings, armor stands, leash knots and end crystals! Very simple to use.
- Bugfix Sep 17, 2017
- Protection against fire damage Aug 25, 2017
- Improved End Crystal protection & fix big multi world bug Aug 20, 2017