- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- How to have a dragon?You have to find a dragon egg, your admins/players can sell them or you can find them around a death dragon.
Then you have to place the egg somewhere you want to spawn a new dragon.
- How to mount and control a dragon?Right click a dragon to mount it.
Once on, left click towards any direction to rush in that direction.
- My dragon does not seems to move in certain direction, is that normal?Check that the path is not obstructed by any block.
In recent updates, the bounding box of a dragon is small, so you shouldn't have problems.
For admins, having the permission "dragonistan.feather" can let you pass through blocks with your dragon if you right click with a feather
- How to attack another dragon?Rush towards that dragon or throw fireballs on it.
- How to open the dragon inventory?You have to mount the dragon, and press the drop key (Q or A depending on your keyboard language).
- What happens if my dragon dies?The XP and the inventory content of your dragon will be dropped, with a dragon egg.
- How to throw fireballs?You must first have a fireball charge and a blaze rod.
Open the inventory of your dragon and place the fireball charge anywhere.
Take the blaze rod in your hand and right click towards a direction.
You can use an end rod to throw dragonballs.
If your dragon has an ice block in its inventory, the fireball will freeze the damaged dragon.
- How to heal my dragons?You can heal your dragons with apples.
- How to rename my dragons?You can rename your dragons with a nametag.
- How to select one of my dragons and what is it for?You can select one of your dragons by mounting it or by typing /dragon select <id> where <id> is your dragon ID.
Selecting a dragon can help you typing commands.
Your selected dragon appears in gold in commands.
- How do I get the ID, health, location, level, ... of a dragon?Type /dragon list to show all your dragons.
- How do XP and levels work?When a dragon damages any entity or get damaged, it gets XP.
With XP, the dragon gets levels. The higher a level is, the higher are the health of the dragon, and the damages caused by an attack.
- Why does my dragon get hurt when it touches water?Your dragon is made from lava and fire, it doesn't like water and gets damaged when it touches water. Therefore, you can't go underwater with your dragon! You can also make a trap for your enemy's dragon with some water
- How does gravity work?In order to prevent alone dragons flying in the world, gravity moves your dragons downwards until they touch something.
- How does targetting work?You can look at an enemy dragon for 3 seconds in order to target it.
If your dragon has an eye of ender in its inventory, you can see the enemy dragon glowing through blocks.
- What are teleporters and how to use them?A teleporter allows you to teleport your dragons to it.
You just have to select a dragon and right-click an end portal frame.
The location of the teleporter is learned by the dragon in order to teleport itself to the teleporter later.
If the teleporter contains an eye of ender, you can teleport your dragons to it even if they are in another world.
If your dragon knows a teleporter in the nether, you can go from the overworld to the nether and vice versa at any time by right-clicking a nether star while riding your dragon.
- How to prevent blocks being destroyed in my protected city?You can disable "enderdragon block damage" in WorldGuard: https://worldguard.enginehub.org/en/latest/regions/flags/#mobs-fire-and-explosions
You can also prevent dragons entering your city by placing barriers and adding barriers to "hard materials" in Dragonistan config.
- My world is getting crappy cause of dragons destroying everythingYou can use Restore Nature to slowly regenerate your world
Configuration file isLang file isDefault configuration
- "aliasesDragon": aliases for "/dragon" command
- "aliasesDragonList": aliases for "/dragon list" command
- "aliasesDragonSpawn": aliases for "/dragon spawn" command
- "worlds": a list of overworlds with their nether world and end world
- "dragonHealth": max health of a lvl 1 dragon
- "healthPerLevel": health added to the max health when the dragon gets 1 level
- "xpPerLevel": amount of XP needed in order to level up
- "xpPerDamage": amount of XP got when the dragon causes 1 damage to an ennemy/monster/mob
- "timeBetweenAttacks": milliseconds waited when the dragon causes damages to an entity
- "damageMultiplierPerLevel": complex number, do not change if you are not sure
- "dragonDeathSoundPitch": the pitch level of the dragon death sound
- "dangerousElements": a list of materials the dragon is damaged when touching
- "dangerousElementsDamage": amount of damages caused, multiplied by the amount of dangerous blocks touched
- "hardMaterials": a list of materials the dragon can't destroy even with charge attack
- "gravity": force of the gravity, set it to 0.0 to disable it
- "chargeSpeed": speed/force of a charge attack
- "chargeSpeedDivisor": a complex number, do not change if you are not sure
- "chargeTime": duration of a charge attack
- /d, /dragon, /dragonsdescription: main commandThe permission for hatching an egg is "dragonistan.hatch"
- /d list, /d ldescription: list your living dragons
- /d spawn, /d spdescription: spawn a new dragon (for admins)
- /d kill, /d kdescription: kill your selected dragon
- /d select <id>, /d sel <id>description: select a dragon by its id
- /d teleport, /d tpdescription: teleport yourself to your selected dragon
Please put a like and write a review if it helped you