Come test this update on f13mc.com
- Escape Points - Land and water escape points allow for counselors to craft their escape from Jason. The police can be called to allow for walk-out escape, as well as counselors finding missing vehicle parts to escape from any land/water escape point.
- Car Escape - Counselors can repair the car with all of it's missing pieces, and one lucky counselor can ride it into an escape point to escape...
Friday the 13th 1.9
Jason vs. The Counselors - Full Gameplay
_Gurke likes this.
You can test F13 at f13mc.com
- Fox counselor profile.
- Mitch counselor profile.
- Counselor window jumping now checks to make sure they won't "jump" into a block and suffocate. They'll be notified of failed window jump if there's no free space ahead.
- Issue where radios weren't being placed randomly in chests since per-use chest...
- Level up message - players will be notified via in-game chat when they level up.
- Plugin creator join message.
- Jason window break has been lowered to 5xp to combat window farming.
- Spectators walk faster.
- Issue where using potion in hand with chest wouldn't generate/fill the chest.
- Issue where sometimes counselors could not use the "gun" bow & arrow....
- Forgotten line where "no" would print in the player chat window for debugging
(Happy Friday the 13th everyone!) You can test the plugin on f13mc.com
nbtiwires likes this.
- Weather Service - Rain, thunder, and lighting make for an extra scary game. When it's raining, Jason's "sense" potion does lightning strikes to the location of counselors.
- Every Friday the 13th is automatically double XP.
- Jason X - Back from the future with the same issues.
- Pamela Voorhees as Jason profile - the killer from the original 1980 film. She's wicked powerful. She's only playable on Friday the 13th and requires level 10....
- Issue where Jason was unable to sometimes break doors.
- Issue where players would be teleported into the void when the game tried to begin.
- Counselor chest luck - Counselor's luck level plays role in how the contents of a chest are generated.
- Chests are no longer all randomly filled at the beginning of every game. Instead, chests are only filled the first time a chest is interacted with per game.
- Chests are all emptied after every game.
zimbabweh likes this.
- Issue where deleted arena phones weren't removed from...
doitliketyler likes this.
- Corpses are now placed when a counselor is killed. Other counselors can click on the corpse's body in order to loot the inventory that the original counselor died with. (Adds CorpseReborn as a required dependency.)
- Customization Points (CP) allow players to purchase perks and other items via the in-game shop. Points are awarded at the end of every successful match....
- Game Time Calculations - The overall game time is calculated based on the number of counselors in the arena.
- Per-Arena Game Time - You can define the number of minutes per counselor in the arena. The default and minimum is 1.8 minutes per counselor, but can be set higher.
- Experience Points (XP) - Players earn experience points per game based on a variety of factors, like the number of counselors killed, closing doors,...
- Players can no longer interact with armor stand or non-player entities.
- Spawn selection item is now a bed due some servers not blocking the map interact event in 1.5.
Page 1 of 3