- Bananna, Mitch90509*Development is Temporary Suspended*Yes, this plugin is Temporary suspended, I will still attempt to make small updates here and there. I am not completely abandoning the project, I am simply too busy these days and cannot keep up with demand, so please just be patient when waiting for new features.
FriendsList is a plugin which allows friends to connect and communicate through an optional GUI interface with all the features of an RPG friend list system.
Note: I may be getting someone to help me develop some new features soon. So look out for that. I will update the contributors when that happens.
Commands / Perm Nodes
/friend help - Lists all the available commands in the plugin (friendslist.general.help)
/friend add <Player> - Sends a friend request to <Player> (friendslist.general.add)
/friend remove <Player> - Removes <Player> from your friends list (friendslist.general.del)
/friend list - Lists all the senders current friends (friendslist.general.list)
/friend tp <Player> - Teleports sender to <Player>'s location given that <Player> is a friend (friendslist.general.tp)
/friend msg <Player> <Message> - Sends <Message> to <Player> given that <Player> is a friend (friendslist.general.msg)
/friend gift <Player> [OptionalMessage] - Gifts the itemstack currently help in senders hand to <Player> with an optional message (friendslist.general.gift)
/friend accept <Player> - Accepts <Player>'s Friend request(if exists) (friendslist.general.accept)
/friend deny <Player> - Denies <Player>'s Friend request(if exists) (friendslist.general.deny)
/friends - Opens the FriendsList GUI menu if Enabled (friendslist.gui)
Config ExampleCode (Text):# Configuration File for FriendsList #
# Plugin Information Settings Below
# Cooldown-Timer is the cooldown time for teleportation between friends
# If Enable GUI is set to false, players entering /friends will be presented with an error message
# The description is not to be edited and is only available in the config.yml to make editing the plugin info easier for me :)
# Note: The GUI feature is still in Beta testing. If it bugs out you might want to simply delete the Config.yml file and restart the plugin or set the Enable-GUI option to false.
Description: This plugin allows friends to Add, Connect, and communicate privatly. This plugin also includes many usefull features such as Friend Teleportation and Private Messaging. This plugin also comes with a nifty (optional) GUI.
#Custom Join/Leave and other messages will be configured here.
# - $player returns the player who is joinin/leaving's name.
# - $friend returns the friend who is being added or deleted from the players friends list.
# Color code support. For example &e would be translated to yellow.
Join: &e $player has joined the server.
Leave: &e $player has left the server..
Added: &a $friend has been added as a friend!
Removed: &c $friend has been removed from your friends list.
# All your friends will be listed below
# ALL USERS WILL HAVE A HEADING FOLLOWED BY A LIST OF THEIR CURRENT
- ExampleUsernameThat's it! All you have to worry about and you can continue development on this wonderful plugin
since I(Systemx86/Bananna) have not been able to keep this plugin correctly up-to-date, I have released the plugin as an open-source project on github. Please make sure that when you are modifying the code/files that you abide by the License Terms located in the LICENSE file of the Repository.
Link to github project: https://github.com/SystemFiles/FriendsList
Extra terms if using Open Source
- By modifying this resource you are agreeing to the terms set out by the licensing agreement and the terms listed below.
- You are not to re-distribute this plugin or re-post it on spigotmc.org as a resource.
- In order to get your modified version of the plugin onto SpigotMc you are required to send me a Personal Message here on spigot and I will update this resource with your version(of course listing you as a contributor).
- You may not sell this plugin
- You may not share this plugin with any server without giving explicit authorship to it's original owner(Bananna/Systemx86)
- You may not place malicious code inside this plugin and ask me to update this resource with it.
FriendsList: Everyone needs friends :) [V.2.1.6] Added GitHub
This plugin allows you to add your friends and interact with them in a totally awesome new way!
- Added GitHub Support Aug 14, 2015
- Last Update for a little while: Added some new commands and a Request system. Aug 4, 2015
- Updated to 1.8.8 Aug 4, 2015