- Fixed the minimum range. (Thanks to Talabrek for noticing this bug) Previously the minimum range was applied to both, the x and z coordinate at the same time which made it impossible to generate positions which had just one of the axis out of the minimum range.
FUBS Random Teleport 1.7.4
Allows you to randomly teleport players around your maps in a safe way. E.g. into the Wilderness.
- Fix error where players would be teleported outside of the Vanilla world border
PixxyKilljoy likes this.
Adnan_ likes this.
- Fixed -biome parameter not working as it should
- Added a debug config option
- FactionsUUID support
- CoreProtect support
- Respects vanilla WorldBorder
- -b/-biome bionename biome2 ... - Lets you specify the biome(s) it should only teleport you to. It uses Bukkit's Biome enum names.
- -l/-loaded - Only searches for valid locations in loaded chunks. Warning: This option might fail more often then the normal method!
High res version of the icon I threw together in a couple minutes
- Made compatible with the latest Factions (2.7.1)
- Added [RandomTP] signs for presets
- Added blocks and regions parameter for -force option
- Added config reload command
(For all changes see the github commit history)