Even though this isn't even the full update yet it would've already taken around 400€ to develop, but you can have it for free! But of you want to support me anyways I would really appreciate it! <3
This is a complete rewrite of the plugin. Please test and report any issues!
It requires a slightly modified config. Ideally you just let it re-create...
FUBS Random Teleport 2.0 Pre-Release (b71)
Safely teleport your players into the Wilderness! WG/Towny/Factions/RedProtect/GP/WorldBorder
- Fixed the minimum range. (Thanks to Talabrek for noticing this bug) Previously the minimum range was applied to both, the x and z coordinate at the same time which made it impossible to generate positions which had just one of the axis out of the minimum range.
- Fix error where players would be teleported outside of the Vanilla world border
PixxyKilljoy likes this.
Adnan_ likes this.
- Fixed -biome parameter not working as it should
- Added a debug config option
- FactionsUUID support
- CoreProtect support
- Respects vanilla WorldBorder
- -b/-biome bionename biome2 ... - Lets you specify the biome(s) it should only teleport you to. It uses Bukkit's Biome enum names.
- -l/-loaded - Only searches for valid locations in loaded chunks. Warning: This option might fail more often then the normal method!
High res version of the icon I threw together in a couple minutes
- Made compatible with the latest Factions (2.7.1)
- Added [RandomTP] signs for presets
- Added blocks and regions parameter for -force option
- Added config reload command
(For all changes see the github commit history)