- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Note: Big thanks GreatThane, who contributed a largely helpful portion of code.
This plugin was possible with his help!
Thanks for 100 downloads!
Configurable furnace levels up to level 5. The config contains each level's ticks-per-tick (how many times the normal ticks the furnace would go) and cost using Essentials/EssentialsX. Shift/right-click a furnace to open the level GUI.
* The Essentials economy is used to pay for spawner upgrades.
* ProtocolLib lets us use packets to make your furnace run smoothly!
- furnacelevels.upgrade.<level> - Allow a player to upgrade furnaces to a specific level.
- furnacelevels.upgrade.* - Allow a player to upgrade furnaces to any level.
Level 4 furnace's default speed:
15 iron ore was smelted in 4 seconds.
# Version checker. Please do not modify.
# Ticks-per-tick represent how quickly the furnace burns.
# Certain values may be buggy in-game. Furnaces reset at 200 ticks.
Please report any bugs to me privately via conversation here or in the discussion page!
Furnaces will go faster up to level 5!