FurnitureMaker 2.0 - Alpha #2
FurnitureLib, ArmorStand, Editor
If you find a bug please report it here: Github/Gitlab Discord or in the Discussion if you want help from me i need your latest.log you can find it under /logs please send it me over hastebin.com...iAgus3 likes this.
- It needs FurnitureLib 2.1.0 or above to work
- Works with the new FurnitureLib
- Models can now store BlockData
- Upload Command Push the right Minecraft Version to the Website
Update FurnitureMaker (Spigot 1.13)
- Add Support for the new BlockData System of FurnitureLib
- Rework the FurnitureMaker Website: https://dicecraft.de/furniture/index.php
- Rework update/upload algorithm for 1.13
Supports now the Spigot 1.13 need FurnitureLib 2.0 or above
happy modellingAnsonMao likes this.
This version deos not work with the Old FurnitureLib.
Update: Fix a 1.12 Bug
- Fix some bugs with the new FurnitureLib
- Fix the importer command
Page 1 of 6