- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Are you using the famous Factions plugin, and you would like to add some boost to it?
This plugin adds two important thing to the factions experience:
> The possibility to make warps in your faction
> The possibility to limit the teleportations, including /home usage based on the players factions relation to the teleportation from points and teleportation destinations faction.
In order to use this plugin, you need to add the LATEST SpigotLib version to your server and of course you need to use the Faction plugin.
/fw OR /fws: List the available warp points in your faction
/fw <warp>: Teleport to the given warp
/fws <warp>: Create or remove a warp, this command can only be used by the faction leader
fwh.fw: For using the /fw and /fw <warp> commands
fwh.fws: For using the /fws and /fws <warp> commands
fwh.tpbypass: Bypass the teleportation limitations
Code (YAML):debug: -
• You are ALLOWED to edit the plugin only for your own server network.
• You are NOT allowed to share any modifications / forks of this plugin.
• You are ONLY ALLOWED to share this plugin, by sending the link to this website
• You are NOT allowed to share the plugins jar file and the plugins decompiled source code.
If you have any question, or you need custom plugin for your server, feel free to contact me on Discord (gyuriX#8413).
Please read the plugins whole description and make sure you are using ALL the dependency plugins before contacting me.