- Native Minecraft Version:
- Source Code:
- https://gitlab.com/minigame-frameworkGame CoreGame Core on it's own is a framework on which mini-games are built. However, with pre-built plugins it becomes a powerful plugin suite that can turn a single server into a host for many mini-games.
Mini-game system for Minecraft servers
For detailed install instructions please visit:
Must Download Game Core's Lobby Plugin In Order For Game Core to Work!
Download Game Core Lobby here:
Just drop this in your plugins folder along with Game Core
Current games included are:
- Team Death Match
- Free For All
- Capture The Flag
Free For All: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/free-for-all-game-core.83672/
Team Death match: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/team-death-match-game-core.83673/
Capture The Flag: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/capture-the-flag-game-core.83674/
Demo Maps Download
Each game is configurable within their configs along with being able to have your own maps.
Game Core includes the following features to enhance your experience:
- The ability to add and remove games with little configuration.*
- The ability to connect to a mySQL database to save scores and other information.
- A party system to allow groups of players to play games together with ease.
- A friend system to be able to keep track of those you like and play on the same team as them.**
- A score system to keep track of player wins.**
- The ability to have multiple instances of a map at once.
- Self-contained world protection and chat formatting.
- The ability to keep chat local or global.
- The ability to make your own games (if you know how to code plugins)
* I cannot guarantee the quality of third-party games. Any issues with them must be dealt with by the author of the third-party plugin.
** These features only work when connected to a SQL database.