- Type the command "/gamemode" to open a gui with the following gamemodes.
- Gamemodes: "Creative, Survival, Adventure"
- Each gamemode has its own permission.
- If a player doesn't have permission to that gamemode it shows up as bedrock with the title "No Permission" (This is configurable in the config).
- Creative --- gamemodegui.creative
- Survival --- gamemodegui.survival
- Adventure --- gamemodegui.adventure
Code (Text):InventoryName: '&3GamemodeGui'
Name: '&4No Permission!'
GamemodeMessage: '&aYou changed your gamemode to %gamemode%'