- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- latasho, AhmetKiraz, Swuupie
- Languages Supported:
- TurkishSpigot representatives of this project:
Hello dear Spigot users. In this project we will talk about Gamer Turkiye Voting Plugin. This info section includes info about Using on Servers and Using as Player.
With Gamer Turkiye Voting Plugin you can provide your players to vote your server on Gamer Turkiye Forum. When your players vote your server, you will win gifts to your main server topic in Gamer Turkiye Forum. More details of this project who specific to Gamer Turkiye are in the following section.
Using on Servers
- serverThreadURL: The link of the topic who created to "Minecraft Server Oylamaları" forum section are need to paste to this string. This allows plugin to connect to the your voting topic in Gamer Turkiye Forum.
- commandList: When player votes your server, commands in this string list section will be play in the server console in order. The number of these commands doesn't have a specific limit.
- loading, codeFound, justForPlayer, connectError, codeNotFound, alreadyVoted, noPerm: Changeable messages.
- %player%: It provides to select player name who executed the command of the vote plugin.
- gamertrvote.hakkinda: /vote hakkında
- gamertrvote.yardim: /vote ve /vote yardım
- gamertrvote.kontrol: /vote kontrol
Using as Player
If we use /vote command in any server, we can understand server who use this vote plugin with Gamer Turkiye Vote Plugin messages.
By using /vote hakkında command, we can get information about the topic of the server. We code will be copied to the clipboard automatically by the way. We can click to the chat button from the keyboard and yellow text later to go to the vote topic of the server.
In this topic, we can paste the code who automatically copied to the clipboard. We can write messages that indicate our thoughts with leaving a space. And this codes don't effect to the message numbers of your Gamer Turkiye Forum account by the way.
Once we have entered the vote, we will get rewards with the items selected by the server owner when we use /vote kontrol command for the topic check.