Please use DISCORD to get support, it's way faster ! The link is on the plugin page
Consider leaving a nice review to the plugin if you're satisfied of my work and dedication ! <3
Changelog for QuestCreator v3.1.0-BETA :
- Updated wiki with permissions and added a categories tutorial page.
- Updated test server.
- Added : integration for QuantumRPG (previously DivineItemsRPG), new object 'SERVER_QUANTUMRPG_ITEM_GIVE', new condition 'QUANTUMRPG_ITEM'. (snapshot) (suggested by FutureZ)
- Added : integration for RacesOfThana, new condition 'RACESOFTHANA_RACE'. (snapshot) (suggested by HolyJordyn)
- Improved : renamed condition HEROES_CLASS to HEROES_CLASS_LEVEL and added value/operation settings. (snapshot) (suggested by _Anglis)
- Improved : renamed condition HEROES_SKILL to HEROES_SKILL_LEVEL and added value/operation settings. (snapshot) (suggested by _Anglis)
- Improved : you can now remove the 'back_item' setting in 'guis.yml' if you don't want to use it. (tested) (suggested by Matrikx)
- Fixed : text MSG_QUESTCREATOR_ONLYLEADERDIVERGE wasn't replacing variables correctly. (snapshot) (reported by climeno)
- Fixed : activator with type 'BLOCK' wasn't loading properly. (snapshot)
- Fixed : location settings were saving useless settings. (snapshot) (reported by Crowning)
- Fixed : some problems with category activators NPC and BLOCK. (tested) (reported by Matrikx, _Anglis)
- Potentially fixed : SkillAPI events weren't detected correctly. (snapshot) (reported by Ing1011)
- Potentially fixed : object PLAYER_CHAT had problems with chat formatting plugins. (snapshot) (reported by Matrikx)
Changelog for PyrCore v6.0.6-BETA :
- Fixed : a debug log was displaying an invalid character. (tested)
- Fixed : persistent items set in the last slot of a page wasn't appearing if no page was generated yet. (tested)
Thanks to all the community members for reporting bugs and suggesting features. Keep going, so I can make this plugin better !
This changelog contains all the changes related to this plugin.
(tested) means it worked on my debug server, (snapshot) means that I didn't tested, and the person who reported/suggested the bug is also mentionned, if it wasn't me.