Please read this changelog, it's important. It contains all the changes related to this plugin and also things you could have to do after updating. If there's a GCore update, you have to download it too.
I mainly provide support on my Discord server (the link is on the plugin page). Thanks for reporting bugs and suggesting features. Consider leaving a nice review to the plugin if you're satisfied with my work and dedication ! <3
For QuestCreator v5.17.0 :
- (#333) Option 'cooldown_if_leave' to apply the quest cooldown to coop users who leave the quest.
- Now sorting activators types alphabetically in the in-game editor.
- Setting 'redo_text' is no longer required for choice divergences, 'text' will be taken if there's no 'redo_text'.
- (#343) Object 'PLAYER_MMOITEMS_CITIZENS_NPC_INTERACT' would throw an error on use.
- (#332) Condition 'MMOITEMS_ITEMS' would sometimes not remove items that were successfully detected.
- (#318, #339, #336) Fixed a json loading issue for some quests.
- (#321) Fixed a json loading issue for some quests.
- Some settings couldn't be clicked to paste the current value in chat when editing in-game.
- Object PLAYER_CONNECT wouldn't be progressed.
- (#323, #344) Some block-related objects wouldn't progress correctly since QC v1.15.0 if no type was specified.
- Condition TIME_OF_DAY wouldn't work correctly if end time was after start time (during day).
- (#324) Forbidden action type PLAYER_MOVE should now prevent players from moving by taking very little steps.
- (#324) Forbidden action type PLAYER_COMMAND should now allow QuestCreator commands to be performed.
For SupremeShops v1.0.3 :
- (#5) GUI wouldn't auto-close when asking a COMMANDS object input.
- (#6) Couldn't trade at all in old spigot versions.
For BettingGames v1.12.1 :
- A major bug preventing some games to accept bets.
For GCore v7.10.4 :
- (QC #334) Some editor components weren't removed.
- (QC #337) Fixed "Mat AIR doesn't exist" error.
- (QC #337) Fixed the fact that instances of objects wouldn't be saved if their type changed.
- (QC #328) The maximum amplifier was 1 for potion effects, removed that, now all amplifiers are accepted.
- A proper error message will be displayed when settings are invalid for numbers when it's not in range (instead of just displaying "invalid number").
- (QC #316) Particle NOTE was displayed with a random offset.
- (QC #345) Material QUARTZ_PILLAR wouldn't be recognized correctly in legacy versions.
- (SS #5) Mat OCELOT_SPAWN_EGG was linked with RECORD_12 in legacy versions.