Please read this changelog, it's important. It contains all the changes related to this plugin and also things you could have to do after updating. If there's a GCore update, you have to download it too.
I mainly provide support on my Discord server (the link is on the plugin page). Thanks for reporting bugs and suggesting features. Consider leaving a nice review to the plugin if you're satisfied with my work and dedication ! <3
For QuestCreator v5.20.0 :
- (#394) Goto types 'QUEST_SUCCESS_THEN_START [model_id]', 'QUEST_FAIL_THEN_START [model_id]' and 'QUEST_CANCEL_THEN_START [model_id]' to attempt to start a quest right after a quest is over.
- (#393) GUI item type 'MULTIPLE_QUESTS [model_id],[model_id],...' to add multiple quests on the same slot. The first item that exists for this GUI will be added, and parameters for the GUI such as show_[status] will be taken into consideration.
- (#392) Option 'copy_in_other_slots' for GUI content items, all slots specified will have a copy of that item (same look and behavior on click and potential update task).
- (#384) Option 'reset_tokens_on_process' for quest pools (false by default) to reset the existing tokens of a quest pool on processing.
- (#388) Option 'show_in_detailed_progression' for branches and objects (true by default), if it's set to false the branch/object won't appear in the quest detailed progression such as GUI and scoreboard texts.
- (#268) Option 'check_active_quest' for condition QUEST_WENTTHROUGH_OBJECT. If set to true (by default), it will check the quest if it's active for the player, and otherwise just previous quests. If 'check_active_quest' and 'check_last_completion_only' are both true, then only the active quest will be checked.
- (#271) Option 'items_fail_goto' to objects PLAYER_CITIZENS_NPC_INTERACT, PLAYER_MMOITEMS_CITIZENS_NPC_INTERACT and PLAYER_NPC_INTERACT.
- Option 'force_deliver' to object PLAYER_MMOITEMS_CITIZENS_NPC_INTERACT.
- (#288) Option 'time_limit_fail_goto' for quest models.
- (#289) Cooldown types ENABLED_CANCEL, ENABLED_SUCCESS_AND_FAIL, ENABLED_SUCCESS_AND_CANCEL and ENABLED_FAIL_AND_CANCEL.
- (#386) Option 'default_variables_values' in config.yml to set default values for individual variables (https://prnt.sc/przye5).
- Option 'max_concurrent_instances' for quest models is now -1 by default.
- Command '/qc setpooltokens' to change the tokens of a quest pool manually. There are different parameters.
- (GCore #11) A json loading problem.
- GUI item type 'QUEST_GROUP' wouldn't display correct progressing quests.
- (#387) Removed a forgotten debug log with DeluxeChat.
- (#385) Quest placeholders can now be used in the quests GUI progress items.
- Setting 'conditions' (list) was mandatory even though the parent conditions object wasn't mandatory.
- Progress was sometimes displayed very slowly in actionbar or scoreboard.
- Object PLAYER_JUMP would be progressed when climbing stairs, and jump potion effect wouldn't be taken into consideration.
For BettingGames v1.13.2 :
- Crash game GUI would reopen on close.
For GCore v7.10.7 :
- Improved the look of the commands help menu.
- (#390) Added missing materials HUGE_MUSHROOM_1 and HUGE_MUSHROOM_2.
- (#395) Fixed material BEETROOTS to work in legacy versions.
- (#395) Blocks with a variant such as BLACK_STAINED_GLASS_PANE won't accept any custom durability in legacy versions, and that fixes the problems of colors not displaying for instance.
- Fixed command '/gcore block mat' not working in legacy versions.
- A bug preventing block states to be set.
- (QC #377) Door type blocks couldn't be placed.
- (QC #383) Now forcing color parsing for ItemData.
- (QC #375) A bug where custom nbt wasn't loaded.
- Using something different than a number in the -help:[PAGE] argument would cause an internal error.
- Particle NOTE was displaying with an offset in 1.14.
- Block state RAIL_SHAPE wouldn't work correctly.
- Editor enum GUI selections are now much faster to calculate when switching pages.
- Editor single material selection GUI had no back page.
- (QC #401) A console error appearing sometimes.