- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
To support me and my plugins, please join my discord server by clicking here, to be notified first about my plugins. All discord suggestions will be prioritized before anything else.
WHAT IS IT?
The one and only DeathSwap minigame plugin inspired by Dream that supports the newest versions of Minecraft.
HOW TO USE IT?
Start a game: /dswap <player1> <player2> <worldName*> <delayBetweenSwaps>
The permission for this command is dswap.use
To end a game 1 player has to die but a stop command will be added soon.
* "worldName" represents the name of the world you want to play the game in. Default world is called "world"
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. When you type the command above, a countdown of 6 seconds will start.
2. After the 6 seconds, both players will be teleported to a random location in the specified world with axis X and Z between -10,000 and 10,000 blocks.
3. Then every x (the player that starts the game specifies this integer) amount of seconds both players will swap their positions.
4. 30 Seconds (or x seconds) before every swap a countdown will show above both players' hotbar.
5. This loop will continue after one player dies. The other one wins.
6. If you want help using this plugin (or any of my other plugins) join my discord server (here) and send a message in the channel #need-help.
DeathSwap was not my original idea. SethBling was the first one to create this minigame back in 2013. I got inspired by @Dream on YouTube, he was the one I got the idea from. If you want Dream's DeathSwap which he uses in his videos please become a member on his channel.
The time between swaps has to be specified in full seconds (300 seconds = 5 minutes).
Please submit your suggestions here in the comment section or message me privately. I will try to implement all the suggestions as soon as possible but suggestions from my discord server (join here) will be prioritized.
I will ignore your suggestion if you give me the lowest rating just because of it.
HOW TO SUPPORT ME:
1. If you really like my plugins, you would be very kind if you rated them.
2. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel to be updated here.
3. Please join my discord server by clicking here, to be notified first about my plugins. All discord suggestions will be prioritized before anything else.