- Coreprotect will now log both block removals & placements.
- Fixed a bug where the update checking was synchronous (may have caused small lag spikes when an op joined).
- Added a "delete bucket" option to buckets which just deletes everything in its path except in the delete blacklist. Please see the updated config: https://github.com/biscuut/GenBucket/blob/master/GenBucketPlugin/src/main/resources/config.yml .
GenBucket [1.8-1.14] Easily generate a wall or floor! 1.0.7
A powerful plugin for generating walls or floors easily with blocks or buckets.
* Fixed bug where bucket wouldn't get removed in the offhand
* Other stuff from earlier that I forgot lol
- Added 1.14 support
- Bug fixes
- Added metrics
- Bucket blocks now support data values- yes, this means you can generate red sand now
- Added feature to guide downward blocks with gravity with a block under. For example if you have this feature enabled and you are generating sand downwards, it will place a block under every block so the sand doesn't fall
- All config values are cached- which just means everything should just be much more optimized/faster
- Other bug fixes
DerekZil likes this.
- Fixed items being created incorrectly and appearing with a purple/black texture.
- Improved worldborder checks a bit hopefully.
- Added patch buckets (will pass through its own material type to fill in gaps in walls)
- Reworked count-by-chunk buckets, is now a true/false value instead of the direction. If your direction for any of your buckets contains "_BY_CHUNK", please remove that and instead set (count-by-chunk to true as shown in the example config)
- Fixed the worldborder check
- Revamped a lot...
(Please press Read More if updating from 1.0)
- Added WorldGuard 7 (1.13) support
- Optimized many checks when using genbuckets
- Added /gen alias for the command
- You can now charge to place any bucket- not just infinite ones
- Added optional sponge checker and enemy player checker
- Added optional cancel feature which allows you to punch the green wool at the base of the gen bucket to disable
- Infinite gen buckets can now optionally disappear when dropped...