- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Japanese, Korean, ɥsᴉꞁᵷuƎ, LOLCAT, Pirate Speak, Shakespearean English
There are plenty of home plugins out there, but this plugin was built out of necessity for a survival server. I could not find any reliable home plugin to rely on for clean database storage that also supports multi-home. Any home plugin that I found was either too bloated or too simple. I decided to take it on my own, and so, GetMeHome was born.
GetMeHome has all the features you would need for a simple home plugin, and the configuration is very simple to understand and set up! It was tested to work on Minecraft 1.7 and up, and it will continue being updated to be future-proof!
- /home, /sethome, /delhome, and /listhomes
- Support for multi-home by declaring custom permission nodes
- Ability to change the default home to go to when running /home without any arguments (/setdefaulthome)
- Individual localization based on individual user's Minecraft game language, currently supporting:
- English (Default)
- ɥsᴉꞁᵷuƎ (v1.0.3)
- LOLCAT (v1.0.0)
- Pirate Speak (v1.0.1)
- Shakespearean English (v1.0.3)
- Japanese (v1.0.3; by kj_Brooke)
- Korean (v1.0.1)
- A way to go to or edit other player's homes
There are several configuration options that you can set.
Commands and Permissions
- message.prefix: Default: "&6[GetMeHome]". The tag used for all messages from GetMeHome.
- message.content-color and message.focus-color: Change message colors without any hassle!
- welcome-home-radius: Default: 4. Distance away from home point to show the "Welcome home" message. Can be disabled by setting it to -1.
- limit.default: Default: 1. Change the default home limit here.
- limit.<permission node>: Add custom permission nodes and the home limits here!
The default permissions should work well with your needs. All usable permission nodes are listed below.
Everyone is given these permissions by default.
- getmehome.user: Allows all commands a user needs to use the plugin features. This enables the following permission nodes:
- getmehome.command.home: Allows going home.
- /home [name]
- getmehome.command.sethome: Allows setting home.
- /sethome [name]
- getmehome.command.delhome: Allows deleting own home.
- /delhome [name]
- getmehome.command.listhomes: Allows listing list of own homes.
- getmehome.command.setdefaulthome: Allows changing the default home.
- /setdefaulthome <name>
By default, these permissions are given only to server operators.
- getmehome.reload: Allows reloading plugin configuration. This discards homes not yet saved on the file!
- /getmehome reload to reload.
- /getmehome clearcache to clear home cache. This doesn't do anything for now.
- getmehome.command.home.other: Allows going to other player's home.
- /home <player> <name>
- getmehome.command.sethome.other: Allows setting other player's home. This ignores the target player's home limits, so be sure to check the number using /listhomes <player>!
- /sethome <player> <name>
- getmehome.command.delhome: Allows deletion of other player's home. There is no confirmation prompt, so be careful!
- /delhome <player> <name>
- getmehome.command.listhomes.other: Allows listing of other players' homes.
- /listhomes <player>
For more information, please visit the project page on GitHub.
Hope this comes in handy!