GeyserUpdater is a plugin that can update Geyser-Spigot or Geyser-BungeeCord manually or automatically.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Jens, YHDiamond, Konica
Auto-Updating: You can set Auto-Updating on true in the config.yml.Code (Text):/geyserupdate
Auto-Restart: Once you enable auto restart it will restart the server automatically after each new build that has being downloaded.
therefore you will need to setup a restart script!
java -Xms-X-G -Xmx-X-G -jar ServerSoftware.jar nogui
After you ran the command or enabled auto updating, it will check the current running Geyser version. If it's outdated it will automatic download the latest Geyser build! Changes will only take place once the server has been shutdown correctly and restarted. Do not kill "Hard shutdown" the server/proxy or the updater wont update Geyser!
- Added message if GeyserUpdater has an available update on startup
- Full release! (No changes but we decided we are ready for it now, we will still update more if we need to)
- Add warning for players in config option
- Added bStats support
- Added auto restart on Spigot/BungeeCord after downloading update.
- If you use this build you will need to regenerate config.yml file due to changes!
- Mini-rework > Common classes.
- Jenkins CI has been setup.
- Pipeline has been added.
- Merged Spigot & Bungeecord updater into 1 plugin.
- Added maven
The project is owned by:
Note: This is NOT an official GeyserMC plugin. It is made to work with GeyserMC but it is not maintained or produced by GeyserMC. If you need support with this plugin, do not ask Geyser devs.
Spigot and Bungee plugin to update GeyserMC plugin