GeyserUpdater is a plugin that can update Geyser-Spigot, Geyser-BungeeCord, Geyser-Velocity manually or automatically.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Jens, YHDiamond, Konica
Auto-Updating: You can set Auto-Updating on true in the config.yml.Code (Text):/geyserupdate
Auto-Restart: Once you enable auto restart it will restart the server automatically after each new build that has being downloaded.
therefore you will need to setup a restart script!
java -Xms-X-G -Xmx-X-G -jar ServerSoftware.jar nogui
After you ran the command or enabled auto updating, it will check the current running Geyser version. If it's outdated it will automatic download the latest Geyser build! Changes will only take place once the server has been shutdown correctly and restarted. Do not kill "Hard shutdown" the server/proxy or the updater wont update Geyser!
- This update breaks existing configurations. Please rename or delete the old one to generate a new configuration.
- Add option to automatically check for updates on a custom interval.
- Add debug logger config option.
- All warn and error log messages are now coloured correctly (if the platform supports it).
- Any branch of Geyser that is available on their Jenkins CI can now be updated.
- Added support for CraftBukkit.
- Added support for non-default Bukkit/Spigot world-containers
- Important bugfixes, general increase in quality and better documentation.
- Added Velocity support.
- Added Restart script generating depended on OS, and setting it up on spigot.yml.
- Added config version check.
- Added message if GeyserUpdater has an available update on startup
- Full release! (No changes but we decided we are ready for it now, we will still update more if we need to)
- Add warning for players in config option
- Added bStats support
- Added auto restart on Spigot/Bungeecord after downloading update.
- If you use this build you will need to regenerate config.yml file due to changes!
- Mini-rework > Common classes.
- Jenkins CI has been setup.
- Pipeline has been added.
- Merged Spigot & Bungeecord updater into 1 plugin.
- Added maven
The plugin is owned by ProjectG
Note: This is NOT an official GeyserMC plugin. It is made to work with GeyserMC but it is not maintained or produced by GeyserMC. If you need support with this plugin, do not ask Geyser devs.
Spigot/BungeeCord/Velocity plugin to update GeyserMC plugin